Linker || VS 2013 problem

Hi, I'm having troubles with the build process. VS issues 3 errors:

Error 1 Utilities: External process reported an error: Ld: /cygdrive/c/Users/Hook25/Source/Repos/DODOs/Compiler/Tools/Cygwin/ld: cannot find C:\Users\Hook25\Source\Repos\DODOs\DODOs\bin\Debug\DriversCompiler\Objects\e7cb5c79-021b-4749-a58d-281a214ce950.x86.o C:\Users\Hook25\Source\Repos\DODOs\DODOs\DODOs.csproj 73 5 DODOs

Error 2 Utilities: External process reported an error: Ld: Error occurred while invoking the process. C:\Users\Hook25\Source\Repos\DODOs\DODOs\DODOs.csproj 73 5 DODOs

Error 3 The linker failed to link. C:\Users\Hook25\Source\Repos\DODOs\DODOs\DODOs.csproj 73 5 DODOs

Could someone please tell me what I did wrong?
(Btw I really love this project, really well done man!)

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Hi,
    Glad you like the project. Regarding the error you're seeing, can you please answer the following so I can help diagnose the issue?

1. The linker path is showing as /cygdrive/c/... Are you running the FlingOS compiler through Cygwin by any chance? In which case, are you running on Linux or OSX? If not, what is "/cygdrive/"?
    2. Does the object file referred to exist in C:\...\DriversCompiler\Objects\? If not, it may be an issue with NASM not executing correctly (which happens occasionally on Windows. I thought I'd fixed it though.)

Cheers,
    Ed
This discussion has been closed.